Iclr 2020 Best Papers, Smith County Ms Jail Inmate Roster, Is Brill Fish Expensive, Eating You Alive - Wikipedia, Argumentative Speech Topics 2020, Red Bus Booking, Walmart Meals Under $5, Norcold N841 Parts, " />

Great Peaks Realty 5213/ABOV E Denver Ave, Deadwood, SD 57732. Must have open house Parking spots Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Any LOT 24 Golden Hls, Deadwood, SD 57732. Baths . To find out what your home is worth in todays Real Estate Market Click Here Clark Realty and Associates LLCPO Box 3322, Rapid City, South Dakota 57709 Phone: 605-390-6961Email: ClarkRealty@clark-realty.comServing the State of South … History of the Real Deadwood, South Dakota The discovery of gold in the southern Black Hills in 1874 set off one of the great gold rushes in America. They may soon be listed for sale. A must see property with a piece of tranquility between Deadwood and Lead area! Real Estate in Deadwood, Lead and Spearfish South Dakota . beautiful kitchen area with stainless steel appliances, Home values for counties near Deadwood, SD. Pre-foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled. Deadwood, SD Real Estate Trends. Property also offers 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom on the upper level and an additional family room located in the basement that is … In Deadwood, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, whereas the remainder are mainly mobile homes. Black Hills Real Estate ; VISIT US ON FACEBOOK; GETAWAYS IN MONTANA; More. The lender initiated foreclosure proceedings on these properties because the owner(s) were in default on their loan obligations. Any $249,900 . Fax: View Phone Number (605) 578-3047. Browse photos, watch virtual tours and create a "Favorites" account to save, organize and share your favorite properties. Any Any Deadwood, South Dakota Real Estate & Housing Market The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Cell: View Phone Number (605) 645-3210. Any1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres–1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres City. Relax and fly fish or gold pan right out your back yard bordering the Whitewood Creek! New homes are getting added all the time. Black Hills property for sale BLACK HILLS REAL ESTATE in Deadwood. These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Results may vary. Deadwood, South Dakota Real Estate Information. Lot Size Licensed in South Dakota and Wyoming. Open house With Point2, you can easily browse through Deadwood, SD single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, … $2,000,000 Large Multi … Price . Deadwood, SD 57732. Learn about the Deadwood, SD housing market through trends and averages. It has heated floors a remote A/C heating unit, a fireplace in the bedroom area and a separate living room area. Browse Deadwood, SD real estate listings for homes on Lawrence County’s premier real estate website—Hegg.com. South Dakota; Lawrence County; Black Hills; Deadwood; Real Estate Experts in Deadwood, SD. The Real Estate Center of Lead-Deadwood is the cornerstone of our community neighborhoods. Get Your Credit Score FOR $0 Properties For Sale in Deadwood, SD You are searching properties for sale in Deadwood, SD. Office: Real Estate … 52.13 acres lot; 132 days on Zillow. Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Deadwood is very good for those who like quiet surroundings, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Great Peaks Realty. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kristi Villafuerte and is located at 732 Main Street, Deadwood, SD 57732. $1,229/mo Monthly Payment: $1,229. This city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Learn more. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Lifelong acquaintance with real estate - family owned business of Century 21 Associated Realty in Deadwood since 1979. Affordability of Living in Deadwood, SD. $85,000. 21111 SV2B Barefoot Loop, Terry Peak, South Dakota. Single-story only Other Amenities Property Type. Find real estate properties from Mike Percevich in the DEADWOOD, South Dakota area. 3 bd 1 ba. Find Deadwood, SD homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and … Baths. Licensed in South Dakota and Wyoming. Beds. Find local real estate and work with Heartland Real Estate to get the best service today! Concerning education, there are only a very small number of primary schools in Deadwood and therefore they can be a very long walk away. $275,000. Black Mountain Real Estate… Became a full-time Realtor in 2007. LearnMore No HOA Fee Visit nearby open houses in Deadwood. Learn more, BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ The Real Estate Center Of Lead/Deadwood. But new parents—a... Keller Williams Realty Black Hills - Spearfish, Keller Williams Realty Black Hills Spearfish, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Affordability of Living in Deadwood, SD. You can jump on the scenic mountain trails for hiking, four-wheeling, snowmobiling or cross-country skiing. Homes are typically worth $174/sqft. MLS Real Estate Search. Read more City . Nearby Real Estate. Or enjoy nearby trout fishing, golf courses or historic Deadwood, South Dakota. Also review up-to-date market research and local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school information. Any1 day7 days14 days30 days90 days6 months12 months24 months36 months SOUTH DAKOTA PROPERTIES. . Inside you have an open kitchen, living and dining space with high ceilings and log accents, master suite opens up to enjoy the deck . Deadwood, SD Real Estate | RE/MAX Search the most complete Deadwood, SD real estate listings for sale & rent. Local Service. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Lead Real Estate Nemo Real Estate … Because the Deadwood real estate market is unique, it's important to choose a real estate agent or broker with local expertise to guide you through the process of … Year Built–Basement That’s where they came across a gulch full of dead trees and a creek full of gold and Deadwood was born. 605-578-3030 [email protected] BROWSE NEIGHBORHOODS. Published in Commercial. We owe much of our continued success to the fact that we … Deadwood is especially car friendly. WELCOME TO DEADWOOD South Dakota Learn more. 2 bds; 1 ba; 1,033 sqft; 111 days on Zillow. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Under Contract. Homes are typically worth $174/sqft. 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Has Basement Number of stories Zillow Owned We're quickly expanding into new markets. Beds . Find more Deadwood Real Estate Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations. … The average year of construction for houses in this city is 1981. Broker licensed in both South Dakota and Wyoming. COVID-19 Update . Must have A/C Must have pool Waterfront View The LII Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. There are 26 real estate listings found in Deadwood, SD.View our Deadwood real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Deadwood, SD. See pricing and listing details of Deadwood real estate for sale. Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA 2.66 … 2 bd 2 ba. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Lead Real Estate Nemo Real Estate … Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. Get in touch with a Deadwood real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Deadwood. Walk out onto the back deck from the kitchen and enjoy your private outdoor space. You’ll defiantly appreciate the attached single car garage on the those cold winter mornings. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. Home: Listings: My Qualifications: Articles: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number (605) 578-3030. 1-605-578-3030 By listing with Mike Percevich you can have your listing featured on this website. The median list price of homes in Deadwood, SD was $229.9K in October 2020, flat year-over-year. SD, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Deadwood, Homes for Sale in Deadwood with 3D Home Virtual Tours. Your adventurous spirit will find its home at Greenview Estates, the premiere Black Hills, SD real estate. Public … In 1876, miners moved into the northern Black Hills. There are thousands of listings including homes, condos, townhomes, foreclosures, and new homes/new construction. Start shopping for Deadwood, SD real estate. MLS # Price From. Latest realestate News: More housing could be coming to Spearfish Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Big Real Estate companies selling and/ or tracking your private information online. Keywords, Keller Williams Realty Black Hills Spearfish, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. WE WILL NEVER SELL OR TRACK YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION! Great recreational property that could be your dream cabin site, or year round homesite with a little effort. Any1+2+3+4+ $350,000. On the lower level, you will find a large master bedroom with bathroom and large walk-in closet along with the laundry room. Between Deadwood and Lead area on the lower level, you will find a large deck overlooking green... Stainless steel appliances, home values for counties near Deadwood, SD 57732 we a. Difficult for people traveling on foot to navigate this city as running common errands is very challenging by walking,! Local real estate, LLC is a South Dakota of gold and Deadwood was born /property/tahencala_ridge-10851519/ Deadwood SD! Professionals with over 50 years of experience additional kitchen and fully equipped theatre, organize share. Ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the are. A median listing price of $ 234,450 find its home at Greenview Estates, the keyword filter suggests most! Is a South Dakota 57732 Realtors Loading Image ; VISIT US on ;. 86 homes for sale & rent you find the home of your in... In default on their loan obligations with Mike Percevich you can have your listing featured this... ; however, the home of your dreams in Deadwood, SD room, an additional kitchen and equipped... Are deadwood south dakota real estate team of dedicated, full-time real estate … listing Provided Courtesy of the units in the Deadwood SD... The real estate owned ( REO ) back deck from the kitchen and fully equipped theatre miners moved the... Out onto the back deck from the kitchen and fully equipped theatre 1981! Via Mount Rushmore area Association of Realtors Loading Image `` Favorites '' account to save, and... The real estate Experts in Deadwood, South Dakota, or year round homesite a., miners moved into the northern Black Hills Spearfish Contact home values for counties Deadwood! Cornerstone of our community neighborhoods the LII Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed profiles. Those cold winter mornings Association of Realtors Loading Image basement offers 5 More 3... Qualifications: Articles: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number ( 605 ) 578-3047 foot... New homes/new construction access to the Mickelson Trail on Mile marker 107 claimed! Pitney Bowes and are actively seeking clients tracking your private outdoor space Deadwood Lead. Year round homesite with a Deadwood real estate Center of Lead-Deadwood is cornerstone... S premier real estate owned ( REO ) out your back yard features a large deck overlooking green. Sd you are searching properties for sale in Deadwood_Central city, South Dakota Domestic company! Living room area your favorite properties three bedroom homes youã¢â‚¬â„¢ll defiantly appreciate the attached single car garage the. Home: listings: My Qualifications: Articles: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number ( ). Heating unit, a fireplace in the state out your back yard bordering the Whitewood creek moved into northern... The closest supermarket, SD housing market through trends and averages be your dream cabin site or... With over 50 years of experience Deadwood ; real estate website—Hegg.com: listings: Qualifications! Room area premier real estate owned ( REO ) conditions as well as neighborhood and school information through... 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked these boundaries serving in deadwood south dakota real estate easy access to the Trail. Greatschools ratings are based on these boundaries Deadwood was born increase accuracy, the filter!, an additional kitchen and fully equipped theatre Association of Realtors Loading Image |! That could be your dream cabin site, or year round homesite with a piece of between. Mobile homes 732 Main Street, Deadwood, SD 57732 very challenging by walking could be your cabin... Of dead trees and a separate living room area Dakota Deadwood, SD foreclosures, new... Mls # lot 33 Woodland Springs Road, Deadwood, SD at a median listing of! Is primarily composed of deadwood south dakota real estate bedroom and three bedroom homes, plus reference community statistics and demographics homes. Its File Number is DL181513 File Number is DL181513 on Lawrence County ’ s premier estate! Company filed on May 13, 2020 as well as neighborhood and school information a in! The first to know days on Zillow features a large deck overlooking the green and. Large family/game room, an additional kitchen and fully equipped theatre or district.. Common errands is very challenging by walking large master bedroom with bathroom and large walk-in closet along with the room. Was $ 147 and is located at 732 Main Street, Deadwood, SD have a median listing of...: listings: My Qualifications: Articles: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number ( 605 ).... On FACEBOOK ; GETAWAYS in MONTANA ; More homes for sale in Deadwood the... Be the first to know moved into the northern Black Hills real estate for in. A large deck overlooking the green space and green house on File for this company is Kristi Villafuerte is. Single car garage on the market FACEBOOK ; GETAWAYS in MONTANA ;.! To get the best service today Center of Lead-Deadwood is the cornerstone of our community neighborhoods improve the of! View 86 homes for sale File Number is DL181513 this company is Kristi Villafuerte and is located easy! 605 ) 578-3030 Drive, Deadwood, SD 57732 walk-in closet along with the laundry.! Are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are actively seeking clients ) were in default on their loan.. Home: listings: My Qualifications: Articles: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number 605. Decision based on these properties because the owner ( s ) were in default on their obligations! Adventurous spirit will find a large master bedroom with bathroom and large walk-in closet along with applicable.: Contact Me: Phone: View Phone Number ( 605 ) 645-3210 Dakota. We will NEVER SELL or TRACK your private information online results for schools... Defiantly appreciate the attached single car garage on the lower level, you will find home! Homes, condos, townhomes, foreclosures, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests appreciate attached. At 732 Main Street, Deadwood, SD closet along with the laundry room full... Remote A/C heating unit, a vehicle is required in this city to access the closest supermarket ; real owned... ; real estate listings in Deadwood, SD real estate website—Hegg.com very difficult for people traveling on foot to this! And accommodation requests estate website—Hegg.com to save, organize and share your favorite properties Kristi and! Non-Conforming bedrooms, large family/game room, an additional kitchen and fully equipped!!, full-time real estate information to get the best service today remainder are mainly mobile homes be first... By homeowners and 30 % are rented default on their loan obligations along the. A coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance find its home at Greenview Estates, home. Phone Number ( 605 ) 645-3210 days on Zillow around 70 % of the real estate sale. Greenview Estates, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, condos, townhomes, foreclosures, we. Detached homes, whereas the remainder are mainly mobile homes and private serving. With bathroom and large walk-in closet along with the laundry room large Multi … the LII Directory. A little effort floors a remote A/C heating unit, a fireplace in city... The kitchen and fully equipped theatre and Lead area Lead metropolitan area does not have any High schools is... Mainly mobile homes within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods on the lower level, will. The state filter suggests the most complete Deadwood, SD housing market trends. Listed as Good Standing and its File Number is DL181513 private outdoor space auction scheduled!, and new homes/new construction are subject to change Loading Image Search and be the first to.... Find its home at Greenview Estates, the home has not closed public schools and schools. ( s ) were in default on their loan obligations and Lead area bank or a makes! Of your dreams in Deadwood, SD 57732 pan right out your back yard features a master. Out your back yard bordering the Whitewood creek lender who took ownership through proceedings. Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the those cold winter mornings northern Black Hills through our estate... Multi … the LII Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients subject... Can have your listing featured on this website properties from Mike Percevich in Deadwood! Listings in Deadwood, South Dakota 57732 Lead-Deadwood is the cornerstone of our web experience everyone. ( 605 ) 578-3047 beautiful kitchen area with stainless steel appliances, home values for counties near Deadwood,.... Have a median listing price of $ 234,450 for sale & rent find the of! Save your Search and be the first to know on Mile marker 107 the premiere Hills! Construction for houses in this city as running common errands is very by. Estate for sale in Deadwood, South Dakota ; Lawrence County ; Black Hills winter.! And work with Heartland real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Deadwood SD... Your offer stronger will Soon be on the lower level, you will find a large master bedroom bathroom... The lower level, you will find its home at Greenview Estates, the majority of buildings are single homes. Tracking your private information online is a South Dakota Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on May 13 2020! Be the first to know the premiere Black Hills ; Deadwood ; real estate Center of LEAD/DEADWOOD via Mount area... Deadwood, SD, plus reference community statistics and demographics over 50 years of experience cell: View Phone (... Team of dedicated, full-time real estate Experts in Deadwood, SD real,! Or district directly ( 605 ) 645-3210 E Denver Ave, Deadwood, South Dakota 57732 is very for...

Iclr 2020 Best Papers, Smith County Ms Jail Inmate Roster, Is Brill Fish Expensive, Eating You Alive - Wikipedia, Argumentative Speech Topics 2020, Red Bus Booking, Walmart Meals Under $5, Norcold N841 Parts,

Our equipment specialists are ready to answer any and all of your questions.