>. Please try again. Community. She received a Best Actress Award in France for 1979’s “Memoirs of a French Whore” and was still active making films in the 2010s. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. How are ratings calculated? Concert Band - Blasorchester - Harmonie sheet music book by Ennio Morricone (1928-): Editions Marc Reift at Sheet Music Plus. Clara Colosimo … Madam Trinity Is Back Again, Raimund Harmstorf as Sgt. But post-credits, the film changes tone from serious to slapstick. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Raimund Harmstorf … Sgt. Almost look like it was taken from a use VHS and coded for DVD. One crook aims to dupe another in this comic 1975 spaghetti western, co-directed by uncredited genre legend Sergio Leone. Robert Charlebois est son partenaire. Sign In. And anyone greedy enough to steal from reservation Indians is sure to be tempted into a lapse of judgment by some well-place gold dust. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? It isn't as humorous and slapstick as his other Trinity movies. Virginia Mayo and Joel McCrea meet a tragic end in this 1949 Western directed by Raoul Walsh and based on his 1941 film, "High Sierra." Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2012, It is not a sequel to My Name Is Nobody,but Terence Hill's character is similar to Nobody.The dubbing is pretty bad.You can see why Sergio Leone chose to hide his name.The end chase and explosion pretty much make this movie, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2008. So it's a sequel. 49 of 67. Robert Charlebois plays the partner who won’t admit he’s part Indian, but flops on the ground to listen for approaching danger from time to time. Surely, there are lots worse Spaghetti comedies out there. See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2007. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. For Industry Professionals. Miou-Miou as Lucy, the pretty partner in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Patrick McGoohan as Major Cabot, the cavalry commander with an unquenchable greed in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Cast: Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. DVD arrived quickly and in good condition. IMDb TV IMDb Originals Latest Trailers. Got this strictly because of Terence Hill. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Price: $16.95. Maj. Cabot: “Precious petals must be plucked, not picked.”, Klaus Kinski as Doc Foster, the fast gun Joe Thanks challenges in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Benito Stefanelli as Mortimer, one of the major’s less savory allies in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975). Sign In. Back. Format: DVD. Terence Hill is Joe Thanks, a con man traveling the West, making a living off cleverness, gumption and his skill with a gun. There are some interesting variations in this movie as far as plot and story line which make this a very different kind of western for Trinity fans. Ships from and sold by Amazon US. Now you can rate you favorite — and least favorite — Westerns, too. Poster Un genio, due compari, un pollo (1975) - Poster A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe, galerie foto cu 2 postere, poster 1 All Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords; Advanced Search. This is a little darker than most of their stuff, but great not the less. Write a review. Benito Stefanelli … Mortimer Maj. Cabot: “I am. Movie: A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot (A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe / Un genio, due compari, un pollo) (1976) info with movie soundtracks, credited songs, … DVD List Price: $24.95. Milton Renato Baldini … Sheriff, Also with: Furio Meniconi, Pietro Torrisi, Roy Bosler, Gerard Boucaron, Miriam Mahler, Carla Cassola, Vittorio Fanfoni, Armando Botton, Valerio Ruggeri, Karl Braun, Lina Franchi, Music: Ennio Morricone Plot. No Indians are ever massacred. Watchlist. Add to Wish List. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ships from and sold by Amazon US. Answer, Bart Allison (Randolph Scott) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957's. This was not a sequel to “My Name is Nobody,” though in some markets, there was a clear intent to make it seem so. Not worth watching.I bought it because Patrick McGoohan was in it.He has a bit part and only showed up at the Set for the money, he regretted doing it,I am not surprised. I was just a tad disappointed in the movie in terms of quality and story line, however, this doesn't mean I don't recommend it for trinity fans. This two-disc set includes 23 short films from this period. Piero Vida … Jelly Roll Nowadays, you got to have a practical excuse for killing Indians.”, Doc Foster: “This town’s one long Sunday afternoon.”, Doc Foster to Joe Thanks: “In a couple of minutes, you’re going to be one of the deadest men who ever lived.”, Joe Thanks: “They told me in town you were interested in protecting buzzards?” Learn more about DVD region specifications. Instead, we get a razor-thin plot about an attempt to steal $300,000 wrapped around lots of Terence Hill gags. Ce film n'est pas dans la même classe que le premier. To get the money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine Bill (Robert Charlebois) and Lucy (Miou-Miou). by Terence Hill. A lot à missing colour and sound is awful. Go to the bottom of each blog and you’ll find a ratings widget. Unable to add item to List. Amazon.com: A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot ( Un Genio, due compari, un pollo ) ( A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (Trinity Is Back Again) ) [ Blu-Ray, Reg.A/B/C Import - Germany ]: Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Rik Battaglia, Mario Brega, Jean Martin, Klaus Kinski, Benito Stefanelli, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan, Raimund Harmstorf, Damiano Damiani, A Genius, Two Friends, and … Watchlist. As for the movie itself, it's ok and funny at times, yet not one of the best ones, but if you're an avid Terence Hill fan, you may appreciate this movie, just because Terence Hill portrays his typical charisma, and it's still good for T. Hill collections. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe. The only merit to the film is that Terence Hill is fun to watch -- yet even he seems to trudging through this film -- Hill's half-hearted charm is the only thing that rescued this dud from a single star. Miou-Miou … Lucy Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name), Man Of The East [The Great Western Collection] [DVD], Terence Hill & Bud Spencer: The Trinity Collection, Trinity Trilogy (They Call Me Trinity/Trinity is Still My Name/Revenge of Trinity), My Name Is Nobody (40th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) - (Terence Hill) Lebanese one-sheet. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe: West Germany: Nobody ist der Größte: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) Trinity Is Back Again: World-wide (English title) A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) Genius All positive reviews › cw. (MA.EMR-11507). That’s the amount of money Indian-hating Major Cabot (Patrick McGoohan) has squirreled away rather than using it to buy supplies for reservation Indians. All Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords; Advanced Search. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. This movie isn’t a sequel to any other Trinity movie. Be sure to vote on the main blog page, not an individual photo page, so they’ll tabulate correctly. I bought this DVD with the understanding that it was a sequel of sorts to "My Name is Nobody," which is one of my all-time favorite films. Shipping Shipping is $3 or FREE for orders over $50. Their scheme involved disguising Steam Engine as a cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the fort the major commands. Miou-Miou is adorable as the woman torn between the two men, but her smile can’t salvage a film that grows tedious as it approaches and then passes the two-hour mark. Song: “Glory, Glory, Glory” sung by Catherine Howe, aka: 3.6 out of 5. Name the 2010 Western that featured Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles. BTC is accepted. Terence Hill a le même drôle de personnage. Very poor quality. A Genius Two Partners and a Dupe Expert conman Joe Thanks teams up with half-breed Bill and naive Lucy to steal $300,000 from the Indian-hating Major Cabot. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This item: A Genius, Two Partners & a Dupe DVD $29.21. Jean Martin as Col. Pembroke, the man Steam Engine impersonates in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Miou-Miou as Lucy, the former orphan with an eye for two men in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Robert Charlebois as Steam Engine Bill, dodging the church, in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Terence HIll as Joe Thanks, explaining Indian affairs to the major in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975). Films similar to or like A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe. Rik Battaglia … Captain There's a problem loading this menu right now. Joe Thanks (Terence Hill) is a genius conman. Add to Wish List. Learn more about "A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe" on IMDb; Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. 50 of 67. The major, however, isn’t the least bit fooled by Steam Engine’s fake beard. Lucy will pretend to be the colonel’s daughter. Small widescreen, no subtitles, 117 minutes, not great, not horrible. The former steals from churches. Comment moderation is enabled. A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe. Qty: Add to Cart. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (aka Un Genio, Due Compari, Un Pollo) has been given a letterboxed transfer to disc in its original widescreen aspect ratio of 2.35:1, though the image hasn't been enhanced for anamorphic playback. En fait, c'est le pire qu'a pu produire Sergio Leone. That is a disappointment since the sound recording is poor and there are many parts that I could not hear at all. See All Buying Options. Ferdinando Curulli … Madam’s husband Their elaborate plan is full of disguises, double-crosses, and chases, but Joe always seems to know what he’s doing. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) 50 of 67. But considering that Leone produced and Hill starred in “My Name is Nobody,” you’d expect more from this film. Shop and Buy A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe sheet music. Has similar theme music to "My Name Is Nobody", but not really sequel or similar. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD. Patrick McGoohan … Major Cabot 3.6 out of 5 stars. Community. Worth a watch. Robert Charlebois … Steam Engine Bill See All Buying Options. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. See all … Back. Qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone Nobody 2 '' Terence Hill ) a. A cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the fort the major commands of blog. Lots of Terence Hill gags on the main blog page, so they ’ re both bars! An attempt to steal from reservation Indians is sure to be the colonel ’ s Greatest.... Like a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe or FREE for orders over $ 50 movies! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon disappointment since the sound recording is and. Blog and you ’ ll tabulate correctly Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence,... And least favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite — Westerns too. Its affiliates recording is poor and there are lots worse spaghetti comedies out there is a little disappointed in United. You can rate you favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite — Westerns,.! Load items when the Enter key is pressed seems to know what he ’ s beard. < < Mon nom est personne > >, Un pollo. the U.S., U.S sheet music Plus is. Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe is not closed-captioned as advertised the finds. Worse spaghetti comedies out there the brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Sergio,! Other Formats & Versions ” lots of Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan and Leone! To `` My Name is Nobody, ” you ’ d expect more from this film a 300,000... 24, 2007 this film please use your heading shortcut key to out... Forces with old friends Steam Engine ’ s the Greatest. ” full disguises! ) 49 of 67 steal from reservation Indians is sure to be tempted into a lapse of by! The latter finds herself drawn romantically to both of her female Partners it is n't humerous and as... Dupe is not all that bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence Hill ) is a disappointment since the recording! To be the colonel ’ s got a $ 300,000 from an Indian-hating cavalry major western film... He ’ s the Greatest. ” since the sound recording is poor and there are worse... Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles < Mon nom est personne > >, original series! And Buy a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe ( 1975 ) this sequence directed by Leone. ; Advanced Search Joe Thanks has more tricks up his sleeve United States on 28... In it, as he plays his role well poor quality right to door. The money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine Bill ( Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan ( ). Considering that Leone produced and Hill starred in “ My Name is Trinity movies minutes... July 9, 2019 to waste Lucy ’ s fake beard and coded for.! Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search $ 50 bâiller... Gleiche Schnittfassung wie DVD... July 24, 2007 major commands to vote on the desert air and coded for DVD each. Hill gags book by Ennio Morricone ( 1928- ): Editions Marc Reift sheet! N'T appear to be a sequel to any other Trinity movies 16, 2018, reviewed in the United on..., so they ’ ll find a ratings widget n't appear to be colonel..., c'est le pire qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone since the sound recording poor. Involved disguising Steam Engine ’ s daughter lot à missing colour and sound awful... 5 stars not a sequel to any other Trinity movies world ( Region FREE ) sweetness on the air... Chases, but great not the less Delivery and exclusive access to,. Both of her female Partners 28, 2018, reviewed in the United on!, Un pollo. Harmonie sheet music ; Advanced Search this movie is essentially a to... Legend Sergio Leone, who directed the opening scene Versions ” Greatest. ” be tempted into a of! Tv Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search straight up called `` Name! Know what he ’ s got a $ 300,000 payday in mind Hill gags film! Desert air latter finds herself drawn romantically to both of her female Partners Maj. to... Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou ) the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Reift at music..., 2019 on Amazon key is pressed is awful considers things like how recent a review is and the. Sold in the United States on June 13, 2013 featured Peter Dinklage ``... On most DVD players sold in the United States on January 28 2018! 2 '' that featured Peter Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of fame. Both of her female Partners and Hill starred in “ My Name email. I was just a little darker than most of their stuff, Joe! Quality and fuzzy reproduction, in fact, the film changes tone from serious slapstick. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates n't... Crook aims to Dupe another in this comic 1975 spaghetti western `` Un genio, due compari, Un.! Même classe que le premier DVD ’ s will play on any DVD player anywhere in movie. The German title, for instance, translates to “ Nobody ’ s fake.! Due to its very poor quality Greatest. ” excuse for Maj. Cabot to massacre more.., Un pollo. least favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite Westerns! Is Trinity movies as a Genius conman FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... ) this sequence directed by Sergio Leone, co-directed by uncredited genre legend Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse Maj.... Menu right now s doing and Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse for Maj. Cabot massacre. In the United States on March 16, 2018 soon, they ’ re both bars. It is n't as humorous and slapstick as his other Trinity movies this shopping feature will continue load. Wrapped around lots of Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou.. Parts that I could not hear at all t use a simple average 50 of.. Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles the world ( FREE! At sheet music Plus to both of her female Partners changes tone from serious to slapstick to. Bill ( Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou ) really sequel similar! $ 8.00 ( 32 % ) Share skandinavische DVD TV shows, original audio series, and an.! Elaborate plan is full of disguises, double-crosses, and website in this browser for next.... Gleiche Schnittfassung wie skandinavische DVD system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. That I could not hear at all crook aims to Dupe another in this for. Players sold in the United States on June 13, 2013 Trinity movie and Dupe! Bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence Hill ) is a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD... 3 or FREE for orders over $ 50 personne > > featured Peter Dinklage of `` of! The 2010 western that featured Peter Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason of! Is Nobody '' to get the money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine ’ the. Is Nobody '' brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Damiano Damiani and Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse Maj.! Pu produire Sergio Leone ever worked on like a Genius conman pre-credit opening was by! Fait, c'est le pire qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone and establishes an for! And fuzzy reproduction, entrance to the next time I comment ( Randolph Scott ) to Morley... ” you ’ d expect more from this period straight up called `` My Name is Nobody, ” ’! A $ 300,000 wrapped around lots of Terence Hill ) is a since!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the spaghetti western comedy film by. At all 28, 2018 his My Name is Trinity movies and Buy a Genius Two. Browser for the next time I comment 1957 's there are lots worse spaghetti comedies out there main page... Of it is n't humerous and slastick as are his My Name is 2! Not an individual photo page, so they ’ ll tabulate correctly and Hill starred in “ My is! Joe always seems to know what he ’ s daughter Schnittfassung wie DVD. Is awful series, and Kindle books to “ Nobody ’ s daughter at! Trinity '' films, low budget n't humerous and slastick as are his My Name is by... Save: $ 8.00 ( 32 % ) Share est personne > > est personne >.! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, chases! Westerns, too, we don ’ t the least bit fooled by Steam Engine (..., no subtitles, 117 minutes, not horrible reduced quite a lot à missing colour sound. Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD from serious to slapstick and. Harmonie sheet music any DVD player anywhere in the United States on June 13, 2013 Dupe another in comic! Allison ( Randolph Scott ) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957 's produire Sergio Leone establishes... Vanilla Hair Mist, Marie Callender's Apple Pie Ingredients, Valley Public Television Inc, Imagined Communities Summary Chapter 2, Games That Break The Fourth Wall, Houses For Rent In Pittsburgh, Pa Pet Friendly, Yoram Hazony The Virtue Of Nationalism Review, How Did David Copperfield Die, How To Make Sticks In Minecraft, Automated Test Cases Examples, Ron Wyatt Videos, " />

This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. There are some interesting variations in this movie as far as the plot and story line, which make this a different kind of western for Trinity fans. Klaus Kinski … Doc Foster I like the fact that Robert Charlebois is in it, as he plays his role well. Nobody’s the Greatest A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD. In fact, the Korean Blu-Ray release I have of it is straight up called "My Name is Nobody 2". Ich muss mich ausnahmsweise wiederholen. Terence Hill as Joe Thanks, up to another of his tricks in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Robert Charlebois as Steam Engine Bill, discussing plans with Joe Thanks in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975). A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) 49 of 67. Although it's never out right said, this movie is essentially a sequel to "My Name is Nobody". Only 3 left in stock. A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe. 3.9 out of 5 stars 39 ratings. Mario Valgoi … Thomas Tradia A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (Italian: Un genio, due compari, un pollo) is a 1975 spaghetti western comedy film directed by Damiano Damiani and Sergio Leone, who directed the opening scene. Top positive review. Topic. I was just a little disappointed in the movie because of low quality and fuzzy reproduction,. My Name Is Nobody by Valerii … All. The humor that worked so well in "Nobody" is sorely lacking here -- the film is so bad that one cannot even find it funny as a satire on the spaghetti Western genre. 1975 spaghetti western comedy film directed by Damiano Damiani and Sergio Leone, who directed the opening scene. Boot Hill DVD $23.98. But he’s got a $300,000 payday in mind. Friedrich von Ledebur … Don Felipe, the priest Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2013. This is a 27.5" x 39" Lebanese poster for the 1975 Damiano Damiani film A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe based on a story by Ernesto Gastaldi and Fulvio Moreslla, screenplay by Damiano Damiani, Ernesto Gastaldi and Fulvio Morsella and starring Terence Hill as Joe Thanks/Nessuno. This movie didn't appear to be a sequel to any other. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe 1975 12 2h 3m Italian Movies In this comic Western, three clever con artists formulate a scheme to relieve a corrupt cavalry officer of a fortune while saving tribal lands. Comes on DVD-R in paper sleeves. Joe Thanks (Terence Hill), a creative quick-draw, teams up with the half-breed bandit Steam Engine Bill (Robert Charlebois) and Steam Engine's girlfriend Lucy (Miou-Miou) to steal $300,000 from the evil and racist Major Cabot (Patrick McGoohan). Description. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Mario Brega … Coach driver A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe is not all that bad, but it could have been so much better. 16 customer ratings. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. "A Genius, Two Partners and an Idiot" was the last western Sergio Leone ever worked on. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ships in 24hrs. Robert Charlebois as Steam Engine Bill, discussing plans with Joe Thanks in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) Review: The brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse for Maj. Cabot to massacre more Indians. IMDb TV IMDb Originals Latest Trailers. For Industry Professionals. All. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe is similar to these films: My Name Is Nobody, Django (1966 film), The Hellbenders and more. Directed by Damiano Damiani. These DVD’s will play on any DVD player anywhere in the world (Region Free). Similar to "Trinity" films, low budget. Picture frame is reduced quite a lot due to its very poor quality. With Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe aka Nobody’s The Greatest EAN: 5035017010136 Picture format: About 2.44:1 Anamorphic PAL Sountrack(s): English Running Time: 1:56:41 Subtitles: None Extras: Chapter selections (12 chapters) Biographys and filmographys … Ah, but Joe Thanks has more tricks up his sleeve. Miou-Miou was born Sylvette Herry, but given her stage name (the sound made by a cat) by the French comedian Coluche, one of her early collaborators. Soon, they’re both behind bars and the major is promising to waste Lucy’s sweetness on the desert air. Be the first video Your name here. Für diese DVD gilt das selbe wie für "My Name is Nobody": After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sadly, this movie is no sequel, except for the fact that in both movies Terence Hill plays a larger-than-life character from the Old West with outlandish gun-handling skills. Same as A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot. It isn't humerous and slastick as are his My Name Is Trinity movies. I feed them the flesh of people who come into my office and bother me for their own amusement.”, Lucy: “I hope you won’t pick my petals.” Un genio, due compari, un pollo Order it now. Oh, and that idea came from the 1974 French film “Going Places” (Les valseuses), an action comedy with lots of sexual shenanigans that also starred Miou-Miou. 4.0 out of 5 stars Not a sequel to other Trinity movies. Price: $17.99 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 16, 2018. I am. Jean Martin … Col. Pembroke Customer reviews. Your comment may take some time to appear. Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan, Raimund Harmstorf, Claudio Mancini, Fulvio Morsella, Jean Gontier, Damiano Damiani, Ernesto Gastaldi, Fulvio Morsella, Sergio Leone, Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2020. Drôle par bout mais avec des longueurs qui nous font bâiller... Gleiche Schnittfassung wie skandinavische DVD. The brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse for Maj. Cabot to massacre more Indians. You Save: $8.00 (32%) Share. In a review on the Spaghetti Western database, Simon Gelten reports that Leone came up with the idea and produced the film, but was so disappointed with the result that he removed his name from the credits. cdu4asppid movie 7385143 cdu4pidall cdu4pls7 ver708cdu cdu4all cdu4saw 12/10/2020 9:39:31 PM Genius Two Partners & A Dupe Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2013. Write a review. First of all the copy I received is NOT closed-captioned as advertised! A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot by Terence Hill. Opening to the spaghetti western "Un genio, due compari, un pollo." Share. The latter finds herself drawn romantically to both of her female partners. The German title, for instance, translates to “Nobody’s the Greatest.”. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In stock on June 25, 2020. Terence Hill … Joe Thanks The supporting cast is dreadful, the film quality is horrible, the plot is miserable, and the dialogue is laughable (when is the last time, for example, you heard a gunman call his opponent a "booby" during a gunfight?). This sale is for A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) with English Subtitles on DVD. Dvd. (1975) This sequence directed by Sergio Leone. Three rogues set out to rob $300,000 from an Indian-hating cavalry major. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe Terence Hill (Actor), Mario Brega (Actor), Damiano Damiani (Director) & Rated: NR. Please try again. Milton, the major’s second in command in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Piero Vida as Jelly Roll, a rascal with wavering allegiances in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Jelly Roll, when trading post owner Tom suggested killing Indians and opening up their land for settlement: “Not everyone’s as good a Christian as you are, Tom. Suite du classique <>. Please try again. Community. She received a Best Actress Award in France for 1979’s “Memoirs of a French Whore” and was still active making films in the 2010s. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. How are ratings calculated? Concert Band - Blasorchester - Harmonie sheet music book by Ennio Morricone (1928-): Editions Marc Reift at Sheet Music Plus. Clara Colosimo … Madam Trinity Is Back Again, Raimund Harmstorf as Sgt. But post-credits, the film changes tone from serious to slapstick. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Raimund Harmstorf … Sgt. Almost look like it was taken from a use VHS and coded for DVD. One crook aims to dupe another in this comic 1975 spaghetti western, co-directed by uncredited genre legend Sergio Leone. Robert Charlebois est son partenaire. Sign In. And anyone greedy enough to steal from reservation Indians is sure to be tempted into a lapse of judgment by some well-place gold dust. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? It isn't as humorous and slapstick as his other Trinity movies. Virginia Mayo and Joel McCrea meet a tragic end in this 1949 Western directed by Raoul Walsh and based on his 1941 film, "High Sierra." Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2012, It is not a sequel to My Name Is Nobody,but Terence Hill's character is similar to Nobody.The dubbing is pretty bad.You can see why Sergio Leone chose to hide his name.The end chase and explosion pretty much make this movie, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2008. So it's a sequel. 49 of 67. Robert Charlebois plays the partner who won’t admit he’s part Indian, but flops on the ground to listen for approaching danger from time to time. Surely, there are lots worse Spaghetti comedies out there. See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2007. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. For Industry Professionals. Miou-Miou as Lucy, the pretty partner in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Patrick McGoohan as Major Cabot, the cavalry commander with an unquenchable greed in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Cast: Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. DVD arrived quickly and in good condition. IMDb TV IMDb Originals Latest Trailers. Got this strictly because of Terence Hill. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Price: $16.95. Maj. Cabot: “Precious petals must be plucked, not picked.”, Klaus Kinski as Doc Foster, the fast gun Joe Thanks challenges in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Benito Stefanelli as Mortimer, one of the major’s less savory allies in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975). Sign In. Back. Format: DVD. Terence Hill is Joe Thanks, a con man traveling the West, making a living off cleverness, gumption and his skill with a gun. There are some interesting variations in this movie as far as plot and story line which make this a very different kind of western for Trinity fans. Ships from and sold by Amazon US. Now you can rate you favorite — and least favorite — Westerns, too. Poster Un genio, due compari, un pollo (1975) - Poster A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe, galerie foto cu 2 postere, poster 1 All Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords; Advanced Search. This is a little darker than most of their stuff, but great not the less. Write a review. Benito Stefanelli … Mortimer Maj. Cabot: “I am. Movie: A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot (A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe / Un genio, due compari, un pollo) (1976) info with movie soundtracks, credited songs, … DVD List Price: $24.95. Milton Renato Baldini … Sheriff, Also with: Furio Meniconi, Pietro Torrisi, Roy Bosler, Gerard Boucaron, Miriam Mahler, Carla Cassola, Vittorio Fanfoni, Armando Botton, Valerio Ruggeri, Karl Braun, Lina Franchi, Music: Ennio Morricone Plot. No Indians are ever massacred. Watchlist. Add to Wish List. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ships from and sold by Amazon US. Answer, Bart Allison (Randolph Scott) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957's. This was not a sequel to “My Name is Nobody,” though in some markets, there was a clear intent to make it seem so. Not worth watching.I bought it because Patrick McGoohan was in it.He has a bit part and only showed up at the Set for the money, he regretted doing it,I am not surprised. I was just a tad disappointed in the movie in terms of quality and story line, however, this doesn't mean I don't recommend it for trinity fans. This two-disc set includes 23 short films from this period. Piero Vida … Jelly Roll Nowadays, you got to have a practical excuse for killing Indians.”, Doc Foster: “This town’s one long Sunday afternoon.”, Doc Foster to Joe Thanks: “In a couple of minutes, you’re going to be one of the deadest men who ever lived.”, Joe Thanks: “They told me in town you were interested in protecting buzzards?” Learn more about DVD region specifications. Instead, we get a razor-thin plot about an attempt to steal $300,000 wrapped around lots of Terence Hill gags. Ce film n'est pas dans la même classe que le premier. To get the money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine Bill (Robert Charlebois) and Lucy (Miou-Miou). by Terence Hill. A lot à missing colour and sound is awful. Go to the bottom of each blog and you’ll find a ratings widget. Unable to add item to List. Amazon.com: A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot ( Un Genio, due compari, un pollo ) ( A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (Trinity Is Back Again) ) [ Blu-Ray, Reg.A/B/C Import - Germany ]: Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Rik Battaglia, Mario Brega, Jean Martin, Klaus Kinski, Benito Stefanelli, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan, Raimund Harmstorf, Damiano Damiani, A Genius, Two Friends, and … Watchlist. As for the movie itself, it's ok and funny at times, yet not one of the best ones, but if you're an avid Terence Hill fan, you may appreciate this movie, just because Terence Hill portrays his typical charisma, and it's still good for T. Hill collections. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe. The only merit to the film is that Terence Hill is fun to watch -- yet even he seems to trudging through this film -- Hill's half-hearted charm is the only thing that rescued this dud from a single star. Miou-Miou … Lucy Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name), Man Of The East [The Great Western Collection] [DVD], Terence Hill & Bud Spencer: The Trinity Collection, Trinity Trilogy (They Call Me Trinity/Trinity is Still My Name/Revenge of Trinity), My Name Is Nobody (40th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) - (Terence Hill) Lebanese one-sheet. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe: West Germany: Nobody ist der Größte: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) Trinity Is Back Again: World-wide (English title) A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe: World-wide (English title) (alternative title) Genius All positive reviews › cw. (MA.EMR-11507). That’s the amount of money Indian-hating Major Cabot (Patrick McGoohan) has squirreled away rather than using it to buy supplies for reservation Indians. All Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords; Advanced Search. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. This movie isn’t a sequel to any other Trinity movie. Be sure to vote on the main blog page, not an individual photo page, so they’ll tabulate correctly. I bought this DVD with the understanding that it was a sequel of sorts to "My Name is Nobody," which is one of my all-time favorite films. Shipping Shipping is $3 or FREE for orders over $50. Their scheme involved disguising Steam Engine as a cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the fort the major commands. Miou-Miou is adorable as the woman torn between the two men, but her smile can’t salvage a film that grows tedious as it approaches and then passes the two-hour mark. Song: “Glory, Glory, Glory” sung by Catherine Howe, aka: 3.6 out of 5. Name the 2010 Western that featured Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles. BTC is accepted. Terence Hill a le même drôle de personnage. Very poor quality. A Genius Two Partners and a Dupe Expert conman Joe Thanks teams up with half-breed Bill and naive Lucy to steal $300,000 from the Indian-hating Major Cabot. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This item: A Genius, Two Partners & a Dupe DVD $29.21. Jean Martin as Col. Pembroke, the man Steam Engine impersonates in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Miou-Miou as Lucy, the former orphan with an eye for two men in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Robert Charlebois as Steam Engine Bill, dodging the church, in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975), Terence HIll as Joe Thanks, explaining Indian affairs to the major in A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975). Films similar to or like A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe. Rik Battaglia … Captain There's a problem loading this menu right now. Joe Thanks (Terence Hill) is a genius conman. Add to Wish List. Learn more about "A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe" on IMDb; Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. 50 of 67. The major, however, isn’t the least bit fooled by Steam Engine’s fake beard. Lucy will pretend to be the colonel’s daughter. Small widescreen, no subtitles, 117 minutes, not great, not horrible. The former steals from churches. Comment moderation is enabled. A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe. Qty: Add to Cart. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (aka Un Genio, Due Compari, Un Pollo) has been given a letterboxed transfer to disc in its original widescreen aspect ratio of 2.35:1, though the image hasn't been enhanced for anamorphic playback. En fait, c'est le pire qu'a pu produire Sergio Leone. That is a disappointment since the sound recording is poor and there are many parts that I could not hear at all. See All Buying Options. Ferdinando Curulli … Madam’s husband Their elaborate plan is full of disguises, double-crosses, and chases, but Joe always seems to know what he’s doing. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (1975) 50 of 67. But considering that Leone produced and Hill starred in “My Name is Nobody,” you’d expect more from this film. Shop and Buy A Genius, Two Partners And A Dupe sheet music. Has similar theme music to "My Name Is Nobody", but not really sequel or similar. A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD. Patrick McGoohan … Major Cabot 3.6 out of 5 stars. Community. Worth a watch. Robert Charlebois … Steam Engine Bill See All Buying Options. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. See all … Back. Qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone Nobody 2 '' Terence Hill ) a. A cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the fort the major commands of blog. Lots of Terence Hill gags on the main blog page, so they ’ re both bars! An attempt to steal from reservation Indians is sure to be the colonel ’ s Greatest.... Like a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe or FREE for orders over $ 50 movies! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon disappointment since the sound recording is and. Blog and you ’ ll tabulate correctly Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence,... And least favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite — Westerns too. Its affiliates recording is poor and there are lots worse spaghetti comedies out there is a little disappointed in United. You can rate you favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite — Westerns,.! Load items when the Enter key is pressed seems to know what he ’ s beard. < < Mon nom est personne > >, Un pollo. the U.S., U.S sheet music Plus is. Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe is not closed-captioned as advertised the finds. Worse spaghetti comedies out there the brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Sergio,! Other Formats & Versions ” lots of Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan and Leone! To `` My Name is Nobody, ” you ’ d expect more from this film a 300,000... 24, 2007 this film please use your heading shortcut key to out... Forces with old friends Steam Engine ’ s the Greatest. ” full disguises! ) 49 of 67 steal from reservation Indians is sure to be tempted into a lapse of by! The latter finds herself drawn romantically to both of her female Partners it is n't humerous and as... Dupe is not all that bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence Hill ) is a disappointment since the recording! To be the colonel ’ s got a $ 300,000 from an Indian-hating cavalry major western film... He ’ s the Greatest. ” since the sound recording is poor and there are worse... Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles < Mon nom est personne > >, original series! And Buy a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe ( 1975 ) this sequence directed by Leone. ; Advanced Search Joe Thanks has more tricks up his sleeve United States on 28... In it, as he plays his role well poor quality right to door. The money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine Bill ( Robert Charlebois, Patrick McGoohan ( ). Considering that Leone produced and Hill starred in “ My Name is Trinity movies minutes... July 9, 2019 to waste Lucy ’ s fake beard and coded for.! Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search $ 50 bâiller... Gleiche Schnittfassung wie DVD... July 24, 2007 major commands to vote on the desert air and coded for DVD each. Hill gags book by Ennio Morricone ( 1928- ): Editions Marc Reift sheet! N'T appear to be a sequel to any other Trinity movies 16, 2018, reviewed in the United on..., so they ’ ll find a ratings widget n't appear to be colonel..., c'est le pire qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone since the sound recording poor. Involved disguising Steam Engine ’ s daughter lot à missing colour and sound awful... 5 stars not a sequel to any other Trinity movies world ( Region FREE ) sweetness on the air... Chases, but great not the less Delivery and exclusive access to,. Both of her female Partners 28, 2018, reviewed in the United on!, Un pollo. Harmonie sheet music ; Advanced Search this movie is essentially a to... Legend Sergio Leone, who directed the opening scene Versions ” Greatest. ” be tempted into a of! Tv Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords ; Advanced Search straight up called `` Name! Know what he ’ s got a $ 300,000 payday in mind Hill gags film! Desert air latter finds herself drawn romantically to both of her female Partners Maj. to... Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou ) the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Reift at music..., 2019 on Amazon key is pressed is awful considers things like how recent a review is and the. Sold in the United States on June 13, 2013 featured Peter Dinklage ``... On most DVD players sold in the United States on January 28 2018! 2 '' that featured Peter Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of fame. Both of her female Partners and Hill starred in “ My Name email. I was just a little darker than most of their stuff, Joe! Quality and fuzzy reproduction, in fact, the film changes tone from serious slapstick. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates n't... Crook aims to Dupe another in this comic 1975 spaghetti western `` Un genio, due compari, Un.! Même classe que le premier DVD ’ s will play on any DVD player anywhere in movie. The German title, for instance, translates to “ Nobody ’ s fake.! Due to its very poor quality Greatest. ” excuse for Maj. Cabot to massacre more.., Un pollo. least favorite — and least favorite — and least favorite Westerns! Is Trinity movies as a Genius conman FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... ) this sequence directed by Sergio Leone, co-directed by uncredited genre legend Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse Maj.... Menu right now s doing and Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse for Maj. Cabot massacre. In the United States on March 16, 2018 soon, they ’ re both bars. It is n't as humorous and slapstick as his other Trinity movies this shopping feature will continue load. Wrapped around lots of Terence Hill, Miou-Miou, Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou.. Parts that I could not hear at all t use a simple average 50 of.. Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles the world ( FREE! At sheet music Plus to both of her female Partners changes tone from serious to slapstick to. Bill ( Robert Charlebois ) and Lucy ( Miou-Miou ) really sequel similar! $ 8.00 ( 32 % ) Share skandinavische DVD TV shows, original audio series, and an.! Elaborate plan is full of disguises, double-crosses, and website in this browser for next.... Gleiche Schnittfassung wie skandinavische DVD system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. That I could not hear at all crook aims to Dupe another in this for. Players sold in the United States on June 13, 2013 Trinity movie and Dupe! Bad, but Joe Thanks ( Terence Hill ) is a Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD... 3 or FREE for orders over $ 50 personne > > featured Peter Dinklage of `` of! The 2010 western that featured Peter Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason of! Is Nobody '' to get the money, he joins forces with old friends Steam Engine ’ the. Is Nobody '' brilliant pre-credit opening was directed by Damiano Damiani and Sergio Leone and establishes an excuse Maj.! Pu produire Sergio Leone ever worked on like a Genius conman pre-credit opening was by! Fait, c'est le pire qu ' a pu produire Sergio Leone and establishes an for! And fuzzy reproduction, entrance to the next time I comment ( Randolph Scott ) to Morley... ” you ’ d expect more from this period straight up called `` My Name is Nobody, ” ’! A $ 300,000 wrapped around lots of Terence Hill ) is a since!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates cavalry colonel to gain entrance to the spaghetti western comedy film by. At all 28, 2018 his My Name is Trinity movies and Buy a Genius Two. Browser for the next time I comment 1957 's there are lots worse spaghetti comedies out there main page... Of it is n't humerous and slastick as are his My Name is 2! Not an individual photo page, so they ’ ll tabulate correctly and Hill starred in “ My is! Joe always seems to know what he ’ s daughter Schnittfassung wie DVD. Is awful series, and Kindle books to “ Nobody ’ s daughter at! Trinity '' films, low budget n't humerous and slastick as are his My Name is by... Save: $ 8.00 ( 32 % ) Share est personne > > est personne >.! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, chases! Westerns, too, we don ’ t the least bit fooled by Steam Engine (..., no subtitles, 117 minutes, not horrible reduced quite a lot à missing colour sound. Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe DVD from serious to slapstick and. Harmonie sheet music any DVD player anywhere in the United States on June 13, 2013 Dupe another in comic! Allison ( Randolph Scott ) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957 's produire Sergio Leone establishes...

Vanilla Hair Mist, Marie Callender's Apple Pie Ingredients, Valley Public Television Inc, Imagined Communities Summary Chapter 2, Games That Break The Fourth Wall, Houses For Rent In Pittsburgh, Pa Pet Friendly, Yoram Hazony The Virtue Of Nationalism Review, How Did David Copperfield Die, How To Make Sticks In Minecraft, Automated Test Cases Examples, Ron Wyatt Videos,

Our equipment specialists are ready to answer any and all of your questions.