- Farmweld Round Water Cups can cut medication costs in half.
- Early-weaned pigs start faster because the round water cup fresh water reservoir attracts pigs. Even the smallest pigs have no trouble working the cup's nipple.
- The closed-cup design keeps water in the reservoir clean. The round water cup outperforms other watering devices in trial after trial in Europe for hygiene as well as water savings
- Enclosed nipple means fewer injuries and less trim loss compared to standard nipple brackets.
- The recessed trough and downward positioning of the nipple keep pigs consuming water, not playing with it. Pigs disengage the flow of water as it reaches their nostrils. So there's no wasting. Just drinking. And expensive medication is consumed, not splashed down the pit.
- Cups feature the Edstrom™ nipple. (No screen or spring inside.)
- Durable stainless steel construction for long-lasting life.
- Hemmed, open edges for easy cleaning. And stainless cleans up well without scummy residues.
- Farmweld Round Water Cups require no height adjustment during the feeding period. That means less labor compared to maintaining nipple waterers
- Wean-to-finish Cup – Designed to handle pigs from 7 to 280# (3.18 to 127.3kg). This cup can also be used for sows.
- Includes a 47" stainless steel water pipe with 1/2" female threads on both ends.
- Includes an Edstrom wet feeder valve.
- A stainless steel bracket to secure the water pipe to the gate is available.
- Serves up to 30 pigs per cup.