- Features the innovative R Adjust™ adjustment
- The 36.5" (927 mm) height of the Farmweld Paddle Feeder allows for greater hopper capacity.
- Newly designed, reinforced foot provides durability and a more stable feeder for bolting to the slats.
- Solid dividers contribute to safety as they are designed to keep small pigs from getting caught or injured underneath the dividers.
- Small pigs step in to work the agitator and large pigs can eat comfortably without having to tip their head or move in and out of the feeder.
- The overall larger size promotes efficiency.
- Combination #430 and #304 grade stainless steel with fully hemmed edges and reinforced corners
- Hopper is #430; Ends, dividers and trough is #304
- All components are built with heavy duty gauge stainless steel to resist corrosion and damage by pigs.
- Feeders are double sided
- Feeder has a stainless steel water pipe that feeds Edstrom™ high quality nipples; one nipple per feed hole. There are no screens or springs in the design for less maintenance.
- Feed spaces are 14" (356 mm) wide x 9.25" (235 mm) deep
- Four feeder lengths available to meet your needs:
|Size||Feed Spaces Per Side||Pigs Per Side||Height||Double-sided Width|
|28" (712 mm)||2||18-22||36.5" (927mm)||21" (534mm)|
|42" (1067 mm)||3||27-33||36.5" (927mm)||21" (534mm)|
|56" (1423 mm)||4||36-44||36.5" (927mm)||21" (534mm)|
|70" (1779 mm)||5||45-55||36.5" (927mm)||21" (534mm)|