- This feeder features the patent pending R Adjust™ System with the easy-to-read numbering system. This allows for fine-tuned adjustments to precisely match feed flow with eating behavior.
- Optimum intake and less waste because access can be made "just right" to match pig size; and feed flows evenly and does not wick up moisture from feed pan.
- Low rise front lip design means smallest pigs can easily reach feed, promoting a fast start.
- Reinforced corners and completely hemmed edges mean fewer chances for injury.
- Triangular shaped wire dividers help prevent trapping pigs.
- 50% more head and shoulder room vs. industry standards means pigs are more comfortable at the feeder so they can eat more, waste less feed and grow faster
- Feeding space is 6" wide x 7.5" deep (153 mm x 191 mm).
- Flip-to-Clean™ System for Challenger™ Nursery Feeders allows clean-in-place for faster, easier power washing. Feeder can be rotated upside down and locked in two inverted positions for more thorough cleaning and drying.
- Fully welded 100% #304 stainless steel (the same material used to store corrosive industrial chemicals) means the feeders are highly durable, resist corrosion and damage, and clean out easily and thoroughly.
- Tall 30" (762 mm) feeder height means more capacity. Feeders have larger feeding spaces, more head and shoulder room, and no need for extension boxes. Even older pigs can't reach the top to damage feed drops.
- All nursery feeder sizes are also available as single-sided feeders. Width for single sided models is 9.5" (241.5 mm).
- Seven feeder lengths available to meet your needs:
|Size||Feed Spaces Per Side||Pigs Per Side||Height||Double-sided Width|
|18" (458 mm)||3||9-12||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|24" (610 mm)||4||12-16||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|30" (762 mm)||5||15-20||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|36" (915 mm)||6||18-24||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|42" (1067 mm)||7||21-28||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|48" (1220 mm)||8||24-32||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|
|60" (1524 mm)||10||30-40||30 (762mm)||19" (493mm)|