- Farmweld Gestation Stalls feature solid rod construction for a durable and long life.
- Low sides also offer better maneuverability and room to work.
- Farmweld's AI/Gestation Stall is available with or without a step-through back gate. The step-through back gate allows superior access for artificial insemination without having to climb over high gates.
- Swing gates at front and rear for easy sow and boar movement.
- Non-removable pull-pins won't get lost or in the way.
- Feed trough made of 100% #304 stainless steel to resist corrosion. Easy to clean, never leak.
- Low-rise feed trough for maximum sow comfort. The 3 1/2" (89 mm) height is easy to step over and allows sows to lay their heads down.
- 3/4" (19 mm) Top rod and 5/8" (16 mm) inner rods
- Bottom 7" (178 mm) of the stall is stainless steel.
- Four galvanized bolt on angle iron top straps per stall.
- Two stainless steel bolt on bottom straps per stall.
- Galvanized feed tube includes stainless steel hardware to resist corrosion. Tubes on competitive stalls are welded in place so replacement is more difficult.
- Troughs fit clips on front legs of Farmweld Gestation Stalls for fast, strong installation. Welded in lengths for your layout (final welding assembly completed by customer.)
- Stalls are available in 22" (559 mm), 23" (584 mm), or 24" (610 mm) on center.
- Stall lengths available: 7' (2.13 m) or 7'6'' (2.28 m)
- Trough sizes to fit your needs: 10" (254 mm), 12" (305 mm), 16" (407 mm). Universal trough available to fit all stall designs.
- AI Trolley ends the need to hoist and carry a cooler and tray of breeding supplies. The trolley is an innovative rolling stainless steel supply tray that glides along a special track incorporated into the stall design.
- The AI Trolley is large enough to carry a small semen cooler, insemination rods and other breeding supplies and a discard basket.
- Small holes in the base of the trolley make it easy to clean and dry.
- Upgradable to a heavier stall with 7/8" (22 mm) Top rods and 3/4" (19 mm) inner rods.