Serve swine producers, equipment dealers and builders as a representative of Farmweld, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, labor-saving swine equipment. Assist new and existing customers in achieving production and facility goals through the incorporation of Farmweld equipment. Demonstrate the value of Farmweld products, equipment features and benefits and services. Assist customers, builders, dealers and Farmweld design team in planning new facilities and remodeling existing barns. Obtain job specs, develop pricing bids, and execute orders as needed. Train customers and employees on product use. Handle follow-up service as needed.
Represent Farmweld at industry events, shows and meetings.
Support Farmweld management and marketing personnel to capitalize on marketing opportunities, develop marketing plans and pursue other business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business or related; and/or three plus years swine industry experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Travel required
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Candidate must be a team player, comfortable interacting with all types of professionals, technical staff and customers.
- Super organizational skills – this person must be self-motivated, energetic and skilled at prioritizing to handle multiple tasks.
Competitive salary and commission program, major medical, 401(k), profit sharing, paid vacation and other benefits.
Send resume to Geri Wohltman at email@example.com or by calling 217-857-3945.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to learn more about Farmweld, its history and philosophies.