- Vertical rods keep pigs from climbing.
- Gates can be turned upside down to give twice the life.
- Uniform, heavy welds
- Solid rod construction for durability.
- Gating is made to order to fit customer specifications.
- 39" (991 mm) overall height with 1" (26 mm) solid top and bottom rods and 1/2" (13 mm) solid vertical rods on 4 1/4" (108 mm) centers.
- Accommodates breeding gilts and boars — tall and rugged to withstand abuse.
- Available in up to 10' (3.05 m) lengths
- Weighs 13# per foot (5.9 kg/305 mm).
- Detailed floor plans are provided for most gating orders.